Climb our BGO world
Climbing? This normally means upwards! So, what are the highest natural points of our BGO world? Get stepping and challenge yourself to climb your way around our BGO world. How high will you climb, which peak will you reach the top of? Can you climb them all? You have the whole of the Festival to climb…
Happy stepping! Don’t forget to let us know how far you get.
What You'll Need
A pen/pencil and paper; or chart, to record your steps each day
List of peaks and their number of steps
Share Your Adventures
We'd love to see what you get up to! Come join us on facebook, or post on Instagram with the hashtag #bgoaction21
Throughout our BGO countries we have some amazing natural places which we thought you might like to explore, and climb – virtually of course!!
How to achieve your goals?
- Set yourself a target – which peak do I wish to conquer?
- Are you able to climb a little further – onto the next peak maybe?
- Keep on going – how far did you climb?
- Are you able to conquer the World’s highest peak – Mt Everest? Your real Mountain Top moment!
What should I do?
- You need to count every time you climb a staircase; or steps into your home or school; or in a shop, or place of worship… any upward step will count.
- Record how many steps you climbed per day?
Here are a few to explore and climb:
- Cayman Islands: The Bluff (43m) – 236 steps
- Gibraltar: Rock of Gibraltar (426m) – 2,343 steps
- Montserrat: Soufriere Hills (1050m) – 5,775 steps